1. Under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders.
2. If some products are found to have factory defects after inspection, customers can replace products of the same model within seven days (except for certain designated brands and accessories). Customers must bring the products to the store to arrange inspection and replacement. ADI as a retailer, all guarantee content and process depend on the brand or agent.
3. Each transaction can only be returned and exchanged once.
4. If the replaced goods are not in stock, the customer can replace another good with the same value.
5. When replacing goods, the customer must present a valid invoice, receipt, and an unfilled warranty. The product to be returned may be required to be inspected by authorized dealer to confirm that product has indeed failed to meet the manufacturer’s standards. In such case, ADI have the right to request customers to directly send product to authorized dealer’s service centre for inspection. The goods must be packaged intact without any damage or scratches; and the serial number of the goods (if any) must match the information on the invoice. In addition, mobile phones and tablets require an inspection paper stamped by the official maintenance department to prove that no one has been damaged.
6. If the product is requested to return due to price fluctuations in the market, limited-time preferential price changes, or/and software problems, this return guarantee does not apply.
7. The customer must return the gift that was included in the purchase, otherwise we will need to deduct the value of the gift.
8. This replacement guarantee does not apply to:
(a) Goods damaged due to accidental damage or negligence damage, improper use.
(b) The screen has dust, bright spots/light spots/dead spots or uneven backlight of the electronic ink screen.
(c) Random accessories.
(d) Goods for which there is no relevant invoice or/and receipt or/and the warranty is not filled in.
(e) Products that are damaged or/and scratched.
(f) Products that have been registered for maintenance.
(g) Certain types of products, such as Apple, are only subject to official maintenance and repairs, and retailers are not required to replace new products.
(h) If there is a problem with the wireless connection or APP operation, the customer must directly contact the brand or agent for follow-up. Due to the large number of products, the connection method and the complex combination of devices, the frontline staff of the company cannot test whether the product quality meets the production standards. Common situations such as the router signal is not strong enough, the Bluetooth headset cannot be paired, the APP cannot control the product, etc.
9. When customers find the size of the ordered product does not fit for their need or installation,
(a) before dispatch of products, we can replace the customers with other product model or brand at our discretion and if the supplier has already handled the maintenance matters, 30% of the price of the goods will be required as an administration fee and handling fee;
(b) after delivery and the product packaging has not been opened, we can replace the customers with other product model or brand at our discretion. Customers however need to pay the price difference, shipping fee and 30% of the product selling price as the administrative fee and handling fee;
(c) after delivery and the product packaging has been opened, no replacement shall be provided.